Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Thursday, May 29, 2008

    Red Hot Hooker Night

    It is not what you think, lol. The EtsyHookers Street Team had our first Promo night last night and it was named the Red Hot Hooker Night. I know of a few shops who had sales!! I know that NoraDora sold at least one thing, CrochetBouquet sold 6 patterns and few other shops sold some things! Unfortunately, I did not sell anything but I did bring up my views, which is great!

    Most shops ran a secret shopper special and gave something away for free or for the cost of shipping. I gave 2 of my Danyella Dolls away, which is funny because Angelinaswonders keeps finding my secrets. I also found NoraDora's secret, that was totally free. I can't wait to ship out these wonderful items to their finders tomorrow.

    It was overall a fun night and all of us hookers were able to talk for a while and get to know one another and our wonderful creations! I can't wait to do this again sometime soon.

    No comments: