Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, May 12, 2008

    Great Yarn Store!

    It was suggested to me to visit the Spinnery in Frenchtown, NJ because I love to crochet and I am beginning to knit. I walked in to the store and automatically fell in love! As soon as I walked in I was mesmerized with all that they have to offer.

    The Spinnery has kits complete with instructions and materials to make adorable bags, clothing, socks and much more. Each kit shows the finished product for the customer to look at before purchasing the kit.They have looms and spindles all around the shop and tons of books and magazines for the beginners all the through advanced level. There is tons and tons of yarn. There is a variety of colors and materials to choose from.The Spinnery offers classes for knitting, crocheting, spinning, dyeing and much more. There is something for everyone!

    I went in The Spinnery with the intention of just looking and ended up buying(of course) and I have 2 orders from the yarn that I bought!!
    If you are a yarn enthusiast please visit the Spinnery's website:
    http://www.spinnery.net/index.htm

    No comments: