Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Saturday, May 31, 2008

    Falling I Love with Sewing Again

    It has been a while since I have been in front of my sewing machine because I have been doing so much crocheting and knitting. Well with my custom order of organza bags helped me fall in love all over again. When I went to store for my supplies I bought some scrap fabric, figuring I could make something small with them.

    I started out the other night making these adorable bibs for a little boy. The bibs are made out of construction printed cotton and filled with a little polyfil to make them soft(for the droolers who always where bibs). I made on bib for everyone else to look at the pattern and one bib for the lil guy to look at his pattern! My kids always wanted to look down at there bibs and now it can entertain them! Here is the bibs in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12164953

    More bibs to come...

    Next, I made a little sun dress for my youngest, Danyella (15 months). It is made out of a green, crazy frog print and is cotton linen. The dress is great for the upcoming warm months! I was so excited about this dress that I stayed up until 2am finishing it and woke back up at 6am to steam press it! Now I am working on a dress in the same pattern for my shop!

    I am so in love with sewing again that I keep coming up with new things that I want to make! So check back soon to see my new projects and don't worry I am still crocheting and knitting!

    1 comment:

    Star of the East said...

    Your little girl looks so cute with that green dress :)