Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Friday, May 30, 2008

    Can you ever have to much supply?

    Can you ever have enough supplies?? NO!! I was working on this custom supply order when I ran out of thread. So I went to the store yesterday to get just thread and I walked out with fabric, ribbon, yarn, thread and few small sewing things. I want to work on them all but at least I know they are there for when I find the time to work on them. I can't wait to use the yarn to make more string market bags. I was shown a pattern that I really like of string bags so I am going to make 2 more. The fabric is going to turn into baby bibs, 2 dress(one for my toddler) and handbags or lining for handbags. The ribbon and thread are for my custom order.

    My custom supply order was one that I did not even think to make until I added an organza bag to my bath set listing to make it a gift purchase. I bought up all this organza in a variety of colors when a fabric store was going out of business and would make baby gift bags(before I knew about diaper cakes) In my one a day challenge forum someone said about making more and selling them for supplies. Then BunniesNBuggies(Tina) said she would love some for her jewelry. She makes awesome earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. So I made her a set of 10 small bags for her jewelry. I am shipping them out this morning and am so excited. I hope that she likes them! Check out her store for great jewelry: http://www.bunniesnbuggies.etsy.com

    Contact me if you are interested in a custom order of organza bags please contact me. They can be made for jewelry or larger.

    2 comments:

    chasing lilies said...

    Great blog! And no you can never have enough supplies! I want more more more!!!

    http://devancarol.etsy.com

    http://sleepmamatimes.blogger.com

    Crickets Creations Handknit Scarves said...

    Ooooh, I've been bit by the supply bug, too, Meagan! Yesterday I went "to town" 1.5 hrs away and bought $100 of new yarn to play with--yippee! :) I really do use a ton of yarn with my scarves, so I can justify it. ;)