Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, April 29, 2008

    One A Day Challengers-My New Etsy Friends

    The one a day challenge started out about 3 weeks ago and has become an everyday need in my life. This is a challenge that we (fellow etsyians) create one item a day and list that item. The challenge has become an encouragement for each of us, professionally and personally. As we have our ups and downs with our business and our personal live we can turn to each other for help and friendship. I love that we have never met and we are becoming so close. I would love to keep this challenge going or at least keep our friendship going. Every morning I look forward to talking to these great and creative people! I want all of you to get to know us to and it is never to late to join us!

    Here is our starter and leader: Bittersweets http://www.bittersweeets.etsy.com

    She makes absolutely adorable angry foods that anyone would adore and love to have around there house or in there car to make them happy! Be sure to check out her store!


    If you are interested in our one a day challenge group: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5588988

    5 comments:

    Ellen said...

    I love our group!

    --Ellen
    downthestreet

    Yarroway said...

    I love our One A Day Challenge Group & I love Bittersweeets angry little vegetables!

    -- Laurie, wicopy

    Momo said...

    Ambitious but lotsa fun. Always great to be surrounded by a supportive community.

    About the links, is there a reason why you didn't make them active ones (that is, something you can just click on)?

    Rainy said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    ArtsyChaos said...

    Yay !! :)