Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Tuesday, April 22, 2008

    Happy Days Ahead

    Things in my life seem to be heading in a great direction right now! I started a new job and it may not be exciting but it is great to get out of the house and make some money. I miss by baby girl while I am there but we both need a few hours away from each other, for both of our sanity! I am making great friends with my Bittersweets One a Day Challenge. This has been great for me and my motivations. These women I have never met keep me going and wanting to just create the art, not the sale!

    A miracle even happened this week the love of my life and I started talking again. We talked like we used to and it felt so good but so scary. I just don't want to get hurt again. If I don't try I'll never know.

    So here is to a good week!!

    No comments: