Subscribe to our newsletter

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Meagan's Designs Etsy Shop

Kaedan Krafts Etsy Shop

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Twitter Counter Remote

    What I want to buy!

    Monday, March 31, 2008

    Frustrations of having a website

    I started my website about a month ago and have tried so many things to get its name out there and now I am generating hits but no sales yet. I keep looking up tips on to get it going but I am afraid that this is going to be a failure when I started out with so much hope. Anyone got any more tips for me?

    2 comments:

    woolies said...

    investigate www.projectwonderful.com
    it's a website where you bid on very low-cost ads (often pennies per day).
    Etsy is not the only fish in the sea - reach out to other venues.
    do you do craft fairs too?

    XUE said...

    Don't give up. I got my first 2 features, & a couple of really nice friends, because of my blog. Recently, my kids' sold thier handmade magnets because I posted about them! I just got a Blog Award too ( not posted yet) which thrilled me to bits! So positive things can happen, just have to wait & it will happen when you least expected. Hope this is encouraging?